Saturday, October 15, 2011

31 Days A Week Of Activity Starting To Commence To Begin

Before I Can Do This I Have To Do That, But I Can't Till I Change This, But First....

Did you ever start a one little, teeny, tiny job, only to have it EXPLODE into a monster of intimidating proportions?
I had this all planned out in my mind...I'm going to get it together...and then...either I missed the step where every little section splits apart from every other one and gives birth to ten new parts...or possibly aware that I was in a weakened condition...remember I've had a cold...little people came in and had parties every living night of the last week...that's what it was.
When I last wrote I had gotten rid of a generous amount of things at the Wooly Bear Festival
Going...going...gone. So far so good.
And I brought a lot of things to the store...enough to fill both spaces
Space A
Space B
Yep, lookin' good...
All that work for the week...and what awaits me in the storage room?
Where is all of it coming from?...
This guy?...
these guys...especially the one with the straw...
or this suspicious looking bird...
How about this chick...
or maybe it's a gang led by
these suspicious characters that are breaking in and leaving more stuff and messing up as they go....

Yes, we will get to the bottom of this mystery or my name isn't...uh

No comments:

Post a Comment