Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blue and White

Things have been busy at the store and my stock has dwindled so I've been pulling out all the blue willow, Delft and Currier and Ives items to put in the hutch. It turns out I have a lot more than I thought(how did that happen? hmmm....) What is it about blue and white together that just grabs my attention.





So what do you think?




















Something else that seems to find its' way to me is anything with flowers. Needlepoint, paintings etc. just seem to naturally land in my spot.
During my 31 Days of October I will spruce up my spaces at the store. Then come November they are 1 by 1 going onto my Etsy or my eBay, cause the store closes from December to April.











I have shelves to fill from summer...











Little people who have been traveling and haven't found their homes yet....










It's going to be a very busy month.

No comments:

Post a Comment