Tuesday, October 7, 2014

31 Days Day 6 Pegboard Not Just For Garages Anymore

Visit Sandra's profile on Pinterest.

Everything But The Kitchen Sink

Some of the ideas I've used in the past have been based on necessity. For instance, using pegboard like this English Cottage I lived in...


Until I lived there I thought pegboard was for the garage, but it ended up up being one of my favorite kitchens of all time. Actually I was thinking about doing that here in this apartment. I've taken measurements and by combining Ikea and workbench ideas I could have a sweet little kitchen. The other thing that I loved was having something over the sink like this because I have a blank wall and it's dark there


combining some fun and practicalities maybe a tension rod for hanging stuff.What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment